Perah Campsite is one of the popular areas in FRIM to perform group activities especially nature-related activities. Established in an area of 300 m²; this site can accommodate up to 100 people at a time.
This campsite was built in a secluded area, complete with the necessary facilities for outdoor recreation activities such as a kitchen, hall, “A-Hut” chalets, restrooms, benches and obstacle run. FRIM also offers various equipment for rent such as tents, sleeping bags, binoculars, and compass at the campsite.
Surrounded by green trees and the sounds of forest, the Perah Campsite makes a suitable place for those who want a real jungle experience. The campsite, which started operations in May 2001, attracts many local and international visitors to FRIM throughout the year.
- RM300 per night (Education entity: university, school)
- RM500 per night (Social: society, club, individual/family)
- RM1,000 per night (Corporate)
- RM300 per night (6 units of A-Huts)
|Additional facilities for rental
- RM50 per unit (2 unit at Site A and 2 extra units at Site B)
- 4-men tent: RM30 per unit per night
||Site A: camping ground, kitchen, activity hall, toilet, benches, fire place & BBQ pit[Capacity: maximum 80 pax]Site B: kitchen, activity hall, toilet, benches, fire place & BBQ pit[Capacity: maximum 20 pax]
||FRIM Visitor Information Centre (VIC) via email: firstname.lastname@example.org