TENDER/QUOTATION OFFER STATEMENT
An invitation to bid is extended to contractors who are registered with the Malaysian Ministry of Finance (MOF) in relevant fields and possess the necessary experience to submit quotations for the supply, work, or service.
Sorry, There are no Tender Offers/Quotes open at this time.
Switch to desktop view to see the entire table.
- TENDER/QUOTATION DOCUMENTS can be obtained at the Procurement Branch, Building D6, Forestry Research Institute of Malaysia (FRIM), 52109 Kepong, Selangor during office hours: Monday-Friday: 9.00 AM-4.00 PM. To obtain the documents, interested parties need to submit one (1) copy of the Ministry of Finance Certificate (MOF) or CIDB/SPKK certificate for verification purposes, and our copy will be retained. Payment receipts are also required as proof of payment when collecting Tender/Quotation Documents..
- Payment can be made online to CIMB BANK BERHAD Account : 8002664924 in the name of KETUA PENGARAH FRIM for the specified amount. Please state the quotation number as a reference/Transaction instruction (e.g., RFQ31/2021). Before making any payment, the Contractor/Company must carefully review each offer detail specified in the Quotation Notice advertisement, checking the specified class, category, and field code. FRIM will not be held responsible for any mistakes made during the application process.
- Only Company Owners/Nominees listed in the Malaysian Ministry of Finance Registration Declaration Certificate are allowed to attend the BRIEFING/SITE VISIT. Proof is through checking the Identification Card or Driver’s License. The Company cannot delegate officials other than the names recorded in the MOF Certificate.
- Completed documents must be placed in a stamped envelope with the RFQ quotation number and the title of the supply/service/related work written on the top left side of the envelope. The envelope must be deposited in the Quotation Box located at the following address;
PETI SEBUTHARGA (Please state the Quotation Number)
CAWANGAN PEROLEHAN, BLOK D6
INSTITUT PENYELIDIKAN PERHUTANAN MALAYSIA (FRIM)
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
- The closing date for submissions is no later than 12.00 noon on the specified date. FRIM is not obligated to accept the lowest bid or any other bid. Additionally, FRIM will not be responsible for any expenses related to this offer. Please note that proof of postage is not considered proof of receipt.
- For any inquiries or questions, please feel free to contact Ms. Zuraidah binti Mat Ali at the following telephone number: 03-62797050.
“If the quotation is sent using a registered post/courier service, the bidder must ensure that the document arrives safely at the designated address before or on the closing date of the quotation, no later than 12.00 noon. Please note that any delay arising in the matter will not be entertained, and it is the bidder’s responsibility to ensure timely delivery.”.