12 October 2021 (Tuesday) – Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM) will reopen its Forest Skywalk to visitors starting 16 October 2021 (Saturday).
Tickets can only be obtained through advanced booking starting today via:
- Online booking at skywalk.frim.gov.my/ (less than 10 participants) or
- By email: FRIM Visitor Information Centre (VIC) (10 or more people with a nature guide): : email@example.com.
|Poster of the reopening of Forest Skywalk.
FRIM will also allow guided nature trekking and photography/filming activities (maximum 10 people per group per guide) from 16 October at its main campus. For application and booking arrangements, please contact VIC via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission criteria for these activities include:
- Complete vaccination and required to show vaccination evidence;
- Check -in with MySejahtera app and temperature check (not exceeding 37.5 ºC); and
- Monitoring by FRIM staff is compulsory.
FRIM will reopen facilities at its main campus in stages. FRIM Kepong Botanic Gardens (KBG) had re-opened since 2 October. Please refer to facebook.com/FRIMKepong/posts/4353789641322978 for details.
The KBG and Forest Skywalk will be closed every Friday for maintenance.
Rental of facilities (such as sports facilities, campsites, event locations and meeting rooms) is not allowed yet.
Please follow FRIM’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/FRIMKepong/) for the latest updates. For any inquiries, please contact VIC via tel: 03-6279 7592 /7596 /7649 or email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.